Need more customisation than off-the-shelf booking applications deliver? With Qik Developer, build your own unique workflow application that has all the bells and whistles your agency needs. You can start with the high-speed, user-friendly desktop Turbo Sabre®. Customise the keypads, work areas, pop up windows and look and feel with Qik Developer. If that’s not what you’re looking for - build your own desktop from scratch. You’ll have more control over the graphical user interface than ever before.
- Reduces training time 30 to 50 percent with no need to learn Sabre GDS system formats
- Saves time - agents’ keystrokes are reduced by 30 to 50 percent
- Promotes workflow standardisation
- Increases quality control compliance to 90-100%
- Eliminates costly errors prior to sending transactions to Sabre system
- Enhances sales effectiveness via sales prompts
- Reduces average call time
- Customise the off-the-shelf Turbo Sabre desktop application to create applications tailored to your agency’s unique workflow.
- Industry standards are used to make sending and receiving information from almost any data source a breeze. Interact with other applications like local databases, integrated computer and telephone hardware and software, e-mail and fax servers.
- Simplify your applications’ management with the configuration editor.
- Identify errors in your application with a debugger that makes test and correction easier.
- Sales prompts can be customised for your business, eliminating the need to consult job aids and reducing agent call times.
Architecture and Platform Requirements
- Any platform that supports Java 1.4.2_07 JVM
- Pure Java environment
- Java interface/C++ engine
- Supports both thin client and traditional fat client configurations:
- Fat client configuration requires: Pentium 266, 128MB RAM (256MB RAM for optimal performance), network interface card, host connectivity
- Thin client configuration requires the following components, additional specifications dependent on individual implementation requirements: Network computer or Pentium 266, 256MB RAM (512MB RAM for optimal performance), server (sizing based on requirements), TCP/IP network connectivity, Open Systems Client 4.5 software.
- 100 MB of free disk space for Turbo Sabre (Sabre® Ticketing Assistant or Sabre® Power Assistant)
- 250 MB of free disk space for Qik
- CD ROM
- Windows ’98 or newer versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or most recent IE version plus most recent service pack recommended
- Open Systems Client 4.5 software
Access and Availability
Contact your Sabre Representative to learn how you can access Qik Developer.
Qik Developer is available in:
Australia and New Zealand (English)
North America (English)
Latin America (English)