Managing corporate travel? You need the best, and GetThere® is the premier corporate booking tool to turn to when speed, global availability, and savings are essential. The majority of the Fortune 200 and the Business Travel News Corporate Travel 100, as well as more than 3,000 other corporations, rely on GetThere. The only truly global corporate booking tool, GetThere is used to make more than 10 million bookings annually.
Designed with a Travelocity-like user-friendly interface, GetThere makes online booking a breeze-travellers need little-to-no training to book their own trips. The bottom line? Proven usability that generates the highest average global adoption rates - by far. Under its surface are the ROI rewards corporations demand: streamlined processes, improved supplier and contract management, and ongoing, sustainable savings.
- Savings: Corporations using GetThere report an average savings of 14 percent on air tickets.
- Ease-of-use for travelling employees: A booking tool with a user-friendly interface results in a product that clients know their employees will actually use, making savings and efficiency a sure bet.
- Unbeatable reliability: 99.97% uptime.
- Increased policy compliance: Corporations can be confident that their travel spending is under control.
- Global presence: Site implementations in 40 countries.
- Fewer agency fees, access to lower fares, and increased use of preferred suppliers and negotiated rates
- Easy access to air, car, hotel, and rail reservations 24/7, and the ability to add all the memorable “extras” including dining, activities, and events
- Award-winning, easy-to-use, familiar online shopping interface
- Flexible integration with procurement and enterprise-wide systems, streamlining procurement operations and driving efficiency
- So customisable that a corporation can choose from approximately 3,000 configurations to make the product a perfect, unique fit
- Works across global managed travel programs including multi-travel agency programs
- Each GetThere booking site can easily match the look and feel of the corporation or government agency’s intranet, incorporating logos, custom colours, online tutorials, travel links, trip templates, feedback forms, and announcements